Pages

August 3, 2010

17 HOT Autumn 2010 video game releases!


What's up guys?

I know most of us are soon having our summer vacation - if not already, but I wanted to make a post about the games we are going to find when we get back during autumn.

Here are the hottest releases:


Click on any game name to visit its official website:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Civilization V - Exclusively on PC

Fable III - Exclusively on XBOX360

Fallout: New Vegas - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Final Fantasy XIV - Available for: PC, PS3

Formula 1: 2010 - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Goldeneye 007 - Exclusively on Wii

Gran Turismo 5 - Exclusively on PS3

Halo Reach - Exclusively on XBOX360

I Am Alive - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3, Wii

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Exclusively on PSP

Little Big Planet 2 - Exclusively on PS3

Mafia 2 - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Max Payne 3 - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Medal of Honor - Available for: PC, XBOX360, PS3

Metroid: Other M - Exclusively on Wii


Off course more games will be released during autumn of 2010 but in my opinion these are going to be the best.

Let me know in the comments section bellow which game you anticipate the most :D

Cya laters

2 comments:

  1. well as for me, being a fallout fan, I can't wait to get my hands on Fallout: New Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice !! Halo Reach will probably rule. It's a bad thing i don't have an xbox 360. Daaaaamn.

    ReplyDelete